Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gutting realizations

For those of us cursed & sick, we realize the distance of family & friends very quickly. Today I find someone who I helped in past years (before kids & marriage came into play-again) to the safety & detriment of my myself-including hundreds of dollars-that some people have the unique gift of 'growing up', having family, & getting the leisure of forgetting those along the way-kids, marriage, etc that people like me don't have. It's a smashing of heart realization that many, even family, leave you behind to protect their new family. I get it, but I don't. I didn't chose this-I'd give anything to be behind that white picket fence, but that's not in the cards for someone like me. So I suffer-through this move, weeks without drs or help, & face the pain alone, while others home life sleeps in peace & without chance. They slumber & dream while I lie awake, screaming to no one in particular in agonizing pain. What a difference 6 years makes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment