Sunday, January 1, 2012

new year, new books, new headphones

I spent most of New Year's Eve watching a Big Bang Theory marathon, reading my new books that were free on Kindle or the 3 books I won from Mira Ink. As my headphones-the earbuds that are noise isolating...necessary for survival in my waiting room hours-broke last week, I used some Christmas money and got some new ones for under ten bucks. I wasn't expecting them to get here until after the new year, but a happy surprise hit when they arrived yesterday. They are fantastic-they really drown out the outside noise and amplify the music, movies, tv, etc. really well. 

I slept through the midnight mark-and woke up around 3:30 AM. I got up, read some, watched Netflix, and tried to forget that my last kiss was over 6 years ago. And it wasn't a good one. Ugh. All in all though with my last glass of champagne and new headphones and new books, it was pretty tops considering. Happy new year to all of you-wishing you laughter, peace, great snapshot moments, surprising little joys, and fun this new year. xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment