Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shake me up

Sometimes when you are housebound every single day seems like the next. It's like the movie Groundhog Day except there are different things in TV. Therefore, when you see something out of the ordinary & unexpected it's a nice surprise.


Attached pretzels-I'm currently addicted to pretzels, & pulling this out of the bag was (for me) a fun surprise.



After taking a pic of my hand holding a little candle, I ran it through some different textures. This isn't one-it's a pic of a tree & sun, but somehow my app combined the two into this. It looks like the candle isn't lit but there is a sun next to my hand. Sub-conscience message?



I'm trying to train my eyes to see things differently, in most areas of my life, but I'm hanging on to a lot as well. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment