Thursday, July 21, 2011

The morning after

The day after spinal & sciatic nerve injections-after barely sleeping & watching YouTube videos all night cos I couldn't concentrate on anything over about 3 minutes, the Calvary came through. Dad got home with my new medication, which my doctor adjusted to help with the pain. Here is what I looked like waking up...



Hahahahaha



I was freezing, a side effect of the shots, & had my soft favorite cardigan to cuddle up in while I rested upright. I couldn't stand to lie down on the injection sites.



One reason I love this sweater coat is that I can roll it down & keep my hands warm. Finally the drugs settled me down & I started sweating as it was around 97 degrees. : )


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment