Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No back to school for me

I loved looking at the many Facebook friend's adorable 1st day of school pics of their kids, & reading my teacher friend's afterthoughts. Really, I did. I pressed like so many times my finger hurts. Thing is that I miss teaching. I loved teaching ESL. I felt like I was contributing to society, & helping those many would just yell 'learn English!' as they struggled to communicate. Also, with 2 gorgeous nieces & 2 nifty nephews (one 3 months!), I realize my chance to adopt, if I ever wanted to is pretty much out the window. Bittersweet like my favorite chocolate.



My tea intake for my cold today ;)



My happy bouncy saving grace was Chai bunny. Of course!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment