Sunday, August 14, 2011

Long, long, long, long day

Under the pictures are the captions



Let's try 'calm' thanks to beloved Brenda



Some Smashing Pumpkins on my Rdio app. Love that app.



Loving anything orange, the 'wild sweet orange' gave me hope. This is tea...



Watching True Blood & thinking 'huh, there is a pain this bad I'm feeling'



Minus a loved one to help me through it ;(



Cooling off my tea-Zen flavor :)



Upstairs sobbing for a nap with sweet Chai bunny




Brenda loaned me a book I'm loving!




Ryan Adams's heartbreaker cd with my bevy of teas




Had to let a friend go. Deep grief.




Deeper grief




Dark, gut wrenching grief




Realization




Mazzy Star, Elliott Smith, Frightened Rabbit music therapy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Where else? Home

No comments:

Post a Comment