Friday, August 26, 2011

48 years

My parents celebrated 48 years of marriage yesterday. 48 years...myself having turned 40 this year I'm amazed to think of such a commitment & faithfulness that is rarely really seen anymore. They will go out & eat at their favorite little seafood place on the pier, a humble little cheap, fantastic representation of genuine good food over the Gulf of Mexico. It's a perfect place to represent them-honest, loyal, quirky, gorgeous, & fantastic. Taking the best of 2 different worlds & combining them into something that takes work, gets blown down by hurricanes, yet stands up & rebuilds as needed. Happy anniversary mom & dad! I love you both so much.



Romantic


Scratched & weathered



Union of different backgrounds



Taking negatives



Sparkling into something remarkable!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment