Friday, June 3, 2011

My life in pictures

Inspired by my friend, Danielle, a fantastic Australian photographer & fellow sick girl's photo blog, I decided to have one blog entirely made up of pictures. I will post one a day, & use a pic taken in those 24 hours 99% of the time.




This was the pic I named 'butterfly, reverted' & so it is only fitting it be a part of this first post. Other than getting out for doctor appointments, because of illnesses & medicines that state on the label 'do not be in the sun', I am inside 99.9% of the time...but do look out my cocoon windows from time to time.



This pic was taken today, driving home with dad from my rheumatologist appointment. Because my bone density is so bad, I will start giving myself daily injections to help & stop taking the easy, once a week pill.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment