Monday, June 11, 2012

Let it out

Today was an incredibly rough. Not just the usual pain & angst, but in trying to get my doctor here to send records to some unknown pain clinic 3 states away & failing, I realized there are a ton of pain doctors/clinics/but some do the meds but not the spinal shots, some do the shots but no meds...you get the point. I became incredibly frustrated. I can only see Internet info which is often very one sided. I realize as my friend described it I'm back on that house of cards. Before I even really started building the cards ripped, & my panicked mind along with it. I had to just give in to the panic attack, lay my head down & get in a fetal position modified to my screwed up body, & just let it out. For now.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. sweetheart, it takes so much strength to do what you are doing. wish i could help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That means the world. Just getting it out helps, you know? Xxx

    ReplyDelete